THE ENTRY PROCESS
Fortunately, the process for entering the Wind InvestmentAwards is easy.
- Visit the entry page
- Register on Evalato
- Are you an A Word About Wind member? If so, you get a number of free entries. Enter your dedicated promo code when registering to secure them
- Once registered on the Platform – check your email for your PIN and link to access your entries
- Complete the entry form for each category you’re entering (don’t worry if you need more time, entries can be saved as a draft and completed later)
- Click Submit (Try to submit entries before the end of Friday 29 January, as after that additional fees are added to the charge).
If you have any questions about the entry process, do letour client services team know, you can contact the client services team on +44(0) 20 7100 1616 or email email@example.com.
If you are a Word About Wind member, you get a number of free entries, so enter your promo code when registering on Evalato. Unsure of your promo code? Don’t worry, contact the client services team on +44 (0) 207100 1616 / +1 917 310 3307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-members, and for members seeking to make further entries, each entry will cost the standard price of £200 + VAT.
After 29 January, it will be £250 + VAT.
Only two clicks to pay:
- Click on "Registration Info"
- Click "Pay Now"
Available payment methods are: Credit / Debit Card or PayPal
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Our panel of judges (who have signed a charter to be impartial, ethical and transparent) will read and pre-score each entry form. Scores will be given for each question on the entry form and then added together to give the pre-score.
- The pre-scores awarded by the judges for each entry will then be combined to give the overall score of that entry – the highest scoring entries will determine the short list.
- The shortlist will be announced
- The judges will e-meet to discuss the shortlist and agree on the winner of each category
- The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony
- Shortlisted and winning case studies may be used for promotional materials, permission will be sought before publishing.
WHAT DO I DO BETWEEN NOW AND THE AWARDS CEREMONY?
After you’ve submitted your entry, be on the lookout for updates on our social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter)
And that’s everything you need to know about entering the Wind Investment Awards!